Monday, May 10, 2010

Masterbate With Vasline?

Indian wave in Paris. Iga in Lodz, patriotic post. Miracles



Sure.
One would be to praise. That boat, the fashion week that the camera and microphone, and a card with the word PRESS.
But it is hard to pretend to be the leading Polish reporter, because I know me and will not surprise you such that during one show, I have not done or any pictures, because I forgot to put the battery into the camera.

in Lodz (the city beautiful, Sowa year student) was the first time. Although I was on an alien (although promised) land just decided to stay together.
immediately made friends with Mr. Zdzislaw so the taxi driver, who told me dirty jokes about potatoes and sellers zakosiƂam away a small bottle of shampoo and gel for the Pegasus. Because the class you just can not let go.


Relation of my journalistic achievements, which generations will say, is somewhere else, but I must mention though of what it is a fantastic city. When I saw the stained-glass factory before the war, boilers, clocks, hooks, cranes, which is normally held demonstrations, party and concert, it was eliminated.


All fine, but after looking at the daily models, designers, stylists and people from the so-called. industry, although under those fancy grzywkami, cheekbones and strange clothes certainly are nice people, it is very needed to return to my beloved reality in Gdansk.

So when I came Sh. drove me to the Mac. And he told me about how totally into each other on Iron Man at the cinema, that compassion with the characters of the film and was moved so that he wrote to his parents an SMS: "I love you." From the morning calling to him, and how eventually received, his mother said, "we thought it made a suicide." I thought I'd die laughing.

BUT!

What's fashion week in Lodz! Mac returned to the curly fries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment