Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Canker Sores And Lip Piercing

Fears

A., who sings beautifully was with me today to share your fears.

awaits her flight through all the possible land and sea.
I know how it is when the flies above the clouds, the plane shaking, wondering how much your body will be charred, when it finally falls ... Standard.

did what he could to lift her spirits.
joked that the inflated vest and the plane runs out before all saying, While leaving her husband "and I told you so."
wished crash on the way back just to relax a little on vacation.
I assured that I will cultivate her memory as well promising to celebrities.

Well, maybe in a comforting I'm not the best, but hello, I have the most beautiful cat of the world and cherries.

Thank you Asia, you found time in all the confusion and pressing the 23 pounds in one suitcase! Do not worry, because everything will be ok:) Just remember to vest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment