Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mountain Blade -manga

I want to hear some lyrics when i wake up and do not belong


I begin tres modern.


Somewhere between the e-mail


and the mail

was the tweet

which meant more or less that I found a summer opening of the New Cloth for the press.

There were no fireworks of any (even necessary). When it was still warm, I had an ambition to fathering relationships with pictures and descriptions of all the works, but I passed and I have to postpone that pleasure for retirement, or at least the following sryplomie.

Press Conference


actually using the term "New View", talking mainly about the lobby and a multimedia environments that show below. In total the exhibition halls over the renovation and the disappearance of my beloved "Prussian Homage" has not changed too much.



HALL Chełmońskiego
"Four "

here are mainly the work of realism, the origins of symbolism, impressionism and Polish, for which I do not like something special.


Probably my favorite sculpture in this room - Antoni Madeyski, "sleeping dog".



classic


There were famous people in the room Bacciarelli.




It's still in the Hall Chełmońskiego. People, this picture is perfect. Even though each of his scar.






Chocolate for whoever guesses who this lady.




After hours of press was the toast on the terrace and the artist singing an occasional song.

Yes Krakow looked at too high sensitivity sensor July 24, 2010.


Cardinal Macharski Always passing reminds me, it was nice to meet him so well in the Cloth Hall.





thought that champagne is the alcoholic, so I asked for half. Dripped slowly to see that the train is perhaps piccolo had more blood alcohol content. As a consolation I was strawberry.


Siemiradzkiego HALL (former Prussian Homage Hall)



It must be sad if is an actor and the only role with which you associate an inferior drug addict is a student of architecture from the Klan.



Hall Bacciarelli again.

Siemiradzkiego Hall.




I found Helene. With this, not that fejsbuku, which no longer possess.



I really like this picture Szyndler. As a child I was incredibly surprised me is how parents can give to the painter's name Pantaleon. Now I know.



"Wielkieś emptiness I did in my house ..."



new media room in the basement.

and room for children.



And now my favorite sculpture Gadomski - Salome.




I do not know why, but these verses came to mind right away as I saw this gentleman.

Let this be the start cycle of catch-up recommendations of the exhibition, which in arrears on my drive and would be fitting to share.

Because that art confessional is no longer fashionable and I will not be in the galleries, you know.


wird fortgesetzt


0 comments:

Post a Comment