Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tips On Buying A Duplex

Baits


I just got home from a visit with our brothers in KARAWANING.PL Bałtów .

the teams I talked, drank delicious coffee, I am very glad that I could meet some people who knew only the nicknames of the forum.

Place is a family rally at Zosia Farm, a large meadow on the river, green, space, spartan conditions, but these were to be - caravan. Atmosferka super - well, that some people managed to get there before I left, the weather great (As long as I was - cirrus - high clouds, cirrus from the beautiful weather). The organizers tried to rally T-shirts and stickers.

That's it - give up the rest of the pictures from the first integration. Let others envy, as I am jealous that I was unable to appear there with a trailer.
Thank you again for your hospitality.















0 comments:

Post a Comment