Monday, May 30, 2011

Building A Atv Truck Ramp

add it up

I read somewhere a sentence that went something like this: "a very unpleasant thing, when a woman cries, so that no one noticed ': And then Lola impose strong makeup, tried to deceive the sine of faces several layers of icing, mysteries, and to focus its movements , during the application of color on the face, reminded me of the laying of the mandala. She wore it always in your purse, along with a mirror, which usually hid in the hole, everything under control. I could not see anything. She woke up probably a lot earlier than I did, because I always was when I needed it when I had touch it to realize where I am. She had to wake up earlier, to mask all the traces which it left on it. It was getting them more and more, all over the skin, it was tense, with no smooth places, full of fragments, from which sprang the microscopic hooks. ZaczepiaƂy about my skin when I had sex with Lola, we had to be in the clothes, otherwise the whole thing was getting too painful.


Nahacz, "Stork and Lola"
















0 comments:

Post a Comment