Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Acrostic Poem About Lady Macbeth

Port

Life is beautiful, so again, the opportunity arose to travel to New Port, where Archie is Flat:




And where the canal Dominic's birthday took place:





HRYP!

"Dominic, how are you entering in this age?"
"While I do not do for myself, is truly"

Sh. Dominic gave 500 instructions book, or how to make a volcano, guided by looking at the stars, or fight the crocodile.

And when we're talking about the best gifts in the world, when the Pegasus, said he had something for me, at first I thought that not unlike an engagement ring, or perfume, let loose!

However, my eyes came out ...






Unfortunately, cell phone records to me only a few seconds, and then he is in full swing, and enters the high notes, singing OOoooOOOOOoooooo. But my

A. strangle me if I ever turn it yet:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment