Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pain Under Chin In Neck Ears

Station, Pegasus and the peacock again

Cause you know it, but my favorite animals cats are not necessarily but anteaters.
before yesterday fulfilled his great dream and I saw an anteater with a very, very close.

And if you also say "but you're gupi, there is nothing you can see, it clearly will show you its tail, which covered his and the rest of the anteater:

When I was in Bayonne, in the USA Our small town movie was shot, in which he played a key role Bruce Willis. The plan was shooting at one of the schools closed, and my friend said that he would take me there, but on one condition - No photos.
Then I thought that if I meet Bruce, then nobody I will not believe it, then I'm not playing this shit and let me kiss (especially Bruce that he could, why not). Yet anteater
it's not Bruce. I had to see it, do you believe me or not: P

(yes, I know Xingi, I think you won a contest in the snack, or teletext and met with him, I KNOW!)


Who among us has not seen a peacock?
But anyone who has seen what it looks like from behind?



How turkey:)


And of things already on the "p", we drove to the Pegasus beloved station.
Our range has been a shift between the cars, right next to the toilet. Lady in the picture was more fortunate - she slept at the entrance to the train.

And we still had access to the window, I did this picture to share with you lustrous colors of sunset. Just look at those purples, reds and oranges:


from all this I did not notice that came in August, and yet clearly Tylkowski new:




And the fact that I enter a new month with the experience of meeting with an anteater, that's nothing. ByQ joined the Fellowship of the Ring! :)
ByQ Happy birthday to you and honorable wife:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment