Thursday, August 26, 2010

Princess Cruises Family And Friends

Viper






Lec As he would say, even the longest snake goes by, so I do not have the strength - my oblivion as well.

Today, when I was walking with Martita, I realized that my plan to stay this summer, water sports mistress, indeed any sport is still in the sphere of sci-fi fantasy and drunken tendencies. I overtook a sad reflection on the influence of failure to pass his legs over the trunk thrown on the road. Thus
dead trees left me in a bit of reflective mood and desire a small summary -


Number of visits to the beach this summer (as befits a true citizen Baltic city) 3

amount planned trips to exotic countries: 1 Number of clothes

, shoes and cosmetics purchased on a trip to an exotic country: 1000 Amount

undertaken trips to exotic places: 0



What this taught me?
plans are a source of disappointment, and the summer clothes that you buy in July, in the second half of August are two times cheaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment